"She was going to leave him, she couldn't love him like the moon, what he always wanted. No wait. He wouldn't realise she was gone." ― Jen[[source]]
Light Delphinium Dy'nn'n is a man who is literally married to an egg. He's so dissociative and odd that he believes the egg in his pocket is actually his wife, unless he's with Jen. He always carries around a cane with a knife attached to the bottom.
He is tall with medium length, blue hair, which he usually keeps tied and occasionally has thin white tubes fitted in his bangs. He wears semi-formal men's wear, and typically carries a white coat. He has blue eyes and also wears white gloves and carries a weaponized cane.
Lights personality fluctuates often between air headed, direction-less thoughts and aggressive, glaring tantrums. He's usually cheerful, but he's quick to anger and will usually resort to violence to solve his problems. But, he's also willing to sacrifice himself for the people (or eggs) that he cares about.
Otherwise, he can also appear more normal when he's not disassociating. He's also usually kind and sweet to his wife and his children. He's more mild when he's normal.
He is trained in fighting, but typically only in swords and knives. His main weapon is a cane, which has a knife attached to it, but he can also unsheathe an actual swords from it.
Light has a hobby of making poisonous concoctions, usually vialed and stored in his clothes. He usually only uses it when he's enraged and cannot resort to direct violence.
He has a problem whereas he suddenly looses his train of thoughts and may stop fighting in between because he forgets what's happening. He gets injured easily this way and happens randomly and spontaneously.
Short Term Memory Loss
From time to time, he will loose recent memories, as shown when he forgot Dark was dangerous and when he forgot Jen was in danger right after he was shoved out of the room.
He will forget people, experiences and more, leaving him vulnerable to manipulative people and will also drive others away because he cannot remember them.
Lack of sense of Danger
Even if a man came running at him with a knife drawn, he will not register them as a threat. Just as a moving glob. He will, however, most likely engage. But, if the person speaks friendlily and calmly, he will not register them as an approaching attacker.
The one thing he is most afraid of, is loosing Jen, or the egg in his pocket. He will break down, and he will immediately stop disassociating the second he understands lethal harm has come to her. (This applies to the egg in his pocket, as well as Jen)
She is his mother and he respects her highly. He regards her as a nice kettle and he doesn't remember being adopted, but he's happy to have a family.
He sees Dark as a disfigured chopstick, but he doesn't comment. He seems to like to pester him very often.
He sees her as a very weird and unrecognisable shape. He hates it. He wants to stab her, because he believes it'll 'fix' her.
Tiny demonic bear child. He sees him as a small, basketball that needs a good punting.
- Marley (Morp)
His first adopted child. He kidnapped them from the store. He thinks they're a pineapple, but in moments that he does stop disassociating, sees them as his favourite child and spoils them constantly.
Second adopted child. A pack of gummy bears that has gone past their expiry date.
- Camellia (Cami)
Third adopted child.
Light first met Jen at her bakery, while he was flirting with an egg. He believes that she is the 'humanised', bigger version of the egg and thus, forced her to marry him (even though they never had a ceremony, or actually proposed). Nevertheless, he does love her wholeheartedly, even though he injures her often.
None so far. . .
- The only reason why Light was created as a character was because I needed a reason to be stupid in Roleplay.
- Him being dissociative was a random decision (and mostly used as an excuse as to why he's stupid and married an egg).
- Lights reference picture is Aoba Seragaki from Dramatical Murder!
- “WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER- WHAT DID YOU DO TO BREAK HER-“ he couldn’t tear himself away from the love of his life. The only one he ever truly had. The crack almost sounded like an echo, thudding against his mind. Reminded him of something he shouldn’t have forgotten.
- "She was going to leave him, she couldn't love him like the moon, what he always wanted. No wait. He wouldn't realise she was gone."
- “Ah! My loyal Wife! I was beginning to wonder if you got crushed!”
- “Tiny, space glitter! Pretty!”
- “But we’re being chased by my... Father ? Yeah. That’s what the weird chopstick is”
- ”Now I need you to listen to me, egg tart. The second the bad man comes in, you roll on out. I’ll whack him. Whack his weirdly shaped head off!”
- "You- tried to kill both of us. Tried to kill her” he moved closer to him - slowly. “I’ll kill you for trying to touch her-“
- ”I will head home. I want to die with my Wife. Not with you crazy lot”
- “I DON'T WANT YOU TO FUCKING SAVE ME, I WANT TO PROTECT MY WIFE”
- “I’ll kill you for trying to touch her-“
- “LET GO OF ME! I NEED TO GET TO JEN- I NEED TO GET TO HER- SHE ISN’T SAFE”